At first you might think that is a simple question that could easily be answered in a few words.
But my hope is that after reading this you will have a new appreciation of the REAL question and the answer.
You see, a water feature is according to Wikipedia: a water feature is one or more items from a range of fountains, pools, ponds, cascades, waterfalls, and streams..... but to us it is really much more.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in Water
- I have seen the intense emotion from a child with downs syndrome when he sits and watches the fish in our Orlando, Central Florida (FL) pond and listens to the waterfall.
- I have seen the faces of the families as they sit searching for peace and answers by our pond at the Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Fl.
- I have seen grandchildren smile and run to see the pond at gram and gramps house and see how their favorite fish is looking.
- I have seen friends as they sit by our pond in rough times with tears in their eyes.
- I have seen teenage boys reconnect with nature... not a video game version the real thing!
- I have seen my nieces go flying through the house headed to the pond every time they visit.
- I have seen couples sitting and smiling on more waterfalls than I can count.
- I have seen a bench moved closer so a husband can see and hear the waterfall better.
- I have seen friends smile, laugh, woot and holler as I held a friends hand and walked her into the pond to play with our fish.
- I have seen a husbands eyes fill with tears as he remembers the love of his life.
- I have seen a mother on her hands and knees with her children at the edge of the pond talking with their new fish.
Well to us it is much more than a fountain, pool, pond, cascade, waterfall, or stream.
I don't think it can be said better than it is said here by our good friend Scott Hammond.
I encourage you to watch this video...
to us it is gold......
Orlando, Kissimmee, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, Melbourne, Winter Park, Clermont,Apopka, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Lake Nona, Kissimmee, St Cloud, Davenport, Poinciana, Melbourne, Viera, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbour, Lake Butler, Bay Hill, Hunters Creek, Maitland, Casselberry, Sanford, Deland, Celebration, Heathrow, Baldwin Park, Auburndale, Harmony, Haines City, Narcoossee, Metro West, Zellwood, Tavares, Groveland, Meadow Woods, Azalea Park, Williamsburg, Palm Bay, Titusville, Rockledge, Mascotte, Minneola, Ocoee, Reunion, Champions Gate, Southchase,